Friday, March 31, 2017

The Latest Vera Finds

I've only found just a few vintage Vera Neumann things lately.
First up is a brightly colored beach towel:
 I have never come across a towel before:
Some of my favorite colors: 
And I also found two linen tea towels, in two different colorways.
 With a recipe for Irish Coffee:
In red....
 And sort of a harvest gold:
 Coffee, anyone?
I am always on the lookout for vintage Vera.
If my digging results in any more finds, I will surely share them here.
Wish me luck!
(The luck o' the Irish, perhaps?)

3 comments:

Rob and Monica said...

Good luck on finding more towels. Monica likes vintage towels, too! (Rob)

Diane said...

Good for you! I never find Veras anymore. Cool designs!

Tina Dawn said...

I do prefer her flowers, but those are definitely colorful! Love T