Friday, March 17, 2017

March, From The Year Around Book

March is more than half-way through, so with St. Patrick's Day already here, and the official start of spring only a few days away, here, finally, is my page from "The Year Around Book", by Helen Jill Fletcher, with illustrations by Jerry Pinkney:
I began showing you these delightfully illustrated pages last May, so I've only got one more to go next month!
And then I'll have to find something else to share, won't I?
I hope you are enjoying your St. Patrick's Day.
Lori came over for one night, and we worked on our booth yesterday at Mountain Treasures.
We happen to have had the most glorious day here today, weather-wise, and I got to go to the Flea Market, which is always fun!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love seeing your book. March on! Love T

Diane said...

Very cool once again! Only one more?? Went by fast!