Monday, January 18, 2016

What's Penny Wearing? #132 Bohemian Sunshine Daydreaming Dress

I found this beautiful garment when I was out shopping one day.....
It's an absolutely fabulous vintage dress!
It certainly looks lovely on Penny.
Luckily the sun was out the day I photographed it outside....
We have been getting a fair amount of rain, which is wonderful!
So I try to grab the sunshine when I can, and this beautiful vintage hippie/Bohemian dream of a dress makes me want to sing,
"What a day for a daydream......"

3 comments:

Diane said...

Wow-- great fabric! Love those sleeves!

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Oh my goodness - that dress is just amazing!
Liz

Tina Dawn said...

That is a gorgeous dress. I would have definitely worn it when I was young and skinny! And even now if I was skinny! What a great find. Love T