Tuesday, November 10, 2015

What's Penny Wearing? #129 Vintage Aprons From A Thrift Shop

I found three vintage aprons that had just been thrown into the apron drawer that same day on my last trip to one of the local thrift shops here in town,
We'll start with my favorite:
SO nice in a print with pink roses and blue trim, and two pockets:
Isn't this a gorgeous fabric?
The next one is blue gingham with the "chicken scratch" cross-stitch embroidery:
How great is the stitching at the waistline on this one?
I love the details:
Cute - I love the way it looks with this dress:
With a nice pocket on one side:
Last of all, we have a pretty calico:
With green bias tape trim....
..and it has pockets on both sides:
I felt lucky to find them, since it is not often that I find nice vintage aprons at the thrift stores!
(Oh, and Penny's dress is vintage, too!)

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Just love your new apron finds! They are all great. The fabric in the first would make a good Rose dress! Love T

Tami Von Zalez said...

Your finds always amaze me - I never find aprons!

Tres cute ~