Sunday, November 15, 2015

My Illustrated Childhood Essay On Disneyland: "My Favorite Day"

I found this little essay I wrote and illustrated in school when I was little, and I had to share it with you!
I wish it was dated, but it's not.
Let's suffice it to say that it was a long time ago.
Apparently, we were asked to write about our favorite day.
Does it surprise anyone that "My Favorite Day" was at Disneyland?
I thought not.
Tina, I'm sorry I got you wet!
Honestly, I believe I have a vague memory of that.....
I must say, those "queens" should probably have been (Disney) Princesses, in actuality - oh, and I am a much better speller now, just so you know - but I was little, and nobody's perfect.
(It wouldn't fit entirely on the scanner bed, but I think you get the general idea.)

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I think sometimes you get wet on rides at Disneyland, and I don't remember it anyway, so all is forgiven! I wonder if this was when we went with our Wisconsin cousins. I guess we will never know. This is so sweet, and so you, I am so glad it got preserved! Love T

Diane said...

Too cute! A real treasure-- you should frame it!