Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ken - Travelin' In Style

Good old Ken, that handsome devil.
Barbie's boyfriend - "He's a doll!"
Here we have the "Rally Day" outfit as pictured in one of the little vintage Barbie booklets:
He's ready to go in his coat with his hat, map and car keys.
Just like the Ken pictured on the front of this travel case I found recently - ready for a road trip with Barbie, I'd say:
I have Barbie cases, but I didn't have a case for Ken, so I was tickled when I found this one at a very fair price.
Like I told the ladies at the cash register, "Ken needs a place to keep his clothes, too!"
Ken, travelin' in style, all the way.
Love it.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Oh Ken, how handsome you are. I want to go on a lounge-chair road trip with you! Love T

Diane said...

Pretty nifty! I didn't know they made Ken cases.