Sunday, August 2, 2015

Vintage Wallpaper Books, Part One

I got lucky and found some wonderful old wallpaper books at the Habitat For Humanity ReStore.
I'm just going to do a series of posts in which I share some photos of some of the lovely patterns of vintage wallpaper they hold.
We'll start out with four different colorways of the same pattern:
And then a couple with pink roses:
Two colorways in the next two photos:
Next we have dogwood (I love these) in five different colors!
That'll do it for today and my first installment.
Hope you enjoyed seeing them!

7 comments:

Sunnyana said...

My favorites are the pink roses but they are all very nice. I just realized we have a Habitat For Humanity ReStore in town. I'm going to have to check it out. Looking forward to your next installment!

Tina Dawn said...

I love the dogwood too. Very nice! Can't wait to see more. Love T

Leanne said...

Love the pink dogwood!

Anonymous said...

My mom was a kindergarten teacher and would ask the paint/wallpaper stores for their old books and then used the paper for school projects. The projects always looked fabulous!

Diane said...

Great find!! Looking forward to more!

Diane said...

P.S. Do you know when that book came out?

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Love the rose wallpaper samples! These would be great for my "Let's Talk Vintage" link party, tomorrow morning at 9 am. Hop on over if you can!

~Jill
Bella Rosa Antiques