Thursday, February 5, 2015

First Vera Neumann Post Of 2015

I found some Vera Neumann items in a vintage (1970) catalog from the I. Magnin Department Store.
The catalog was here in the house; it belonged to my mother-in-law.
I have looked through it a number of times before, but, apparently, I didn't look at everything closely enough!
I was flipping through it again the other day, and I thought to myself, "Doesn't it seem as though there might have been something from Vera Neumann in here?".
Well, what do you know?
There was!
Vera's honeycomb printed pant set...



And also something for the hostess - AND her table!
A skirt, and matching table linens in a vivid poppy print by Vera:
"Here's to the hostess", indeed.
Now, if that doesn't get you into the mood for a garden party, nothing will!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I had no idea she designed clothing too. Interesting. Cute pics yesterday too!

Tina Dawn said...

I really like the poppy skirt and table cloth. I would like to find one of each in her nasturtium pattern. Wonder if they are out there? Love T