Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Raggedy Ann Finds

I have found a few cute Raggedy Ann things at the thrift stores, so I wanted to do a little post about them today.
First up - this adorable hand-painted ornament.
It may have been intended as a Christmas ornament , but I am not packing it away!
Too cute:
And I found these two little planters (or pencil-holders, or whatever...) in the "kids room" at one of my local thrifts.
They are from the 70's:
Both are adorable:
And I found a lovely reproduction copy of one of Johhny Gruelle's original books:
The illustrations in these books were so wonderful.
Poor Raggedy Ann!
The robins seem to think her yarn hair would be perfect for their nest......
Being tucked into bed...
And lovingly cared for by the other dolls:
"Love One Another".
Very sweet.

2 comments:

Protector of Vintage said...

Cute finds! Love Raggedy Ann!!

Tina Dawn said...

I love the dolls taking care of her. Poor little thing. Love T