Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Decorations

Today's post consists of snapshots of my Thanksgiving decorations.
Turkeys, turkeys, everywhere!
There might be a chicken or two thrown in for good measure:
I always change things up a little every year.
And I've got to make sure I can fit in any new (or, "new" old) turkeys I come across throughout the year when I am hitting the thrift stores.
I like to tuck my autumnal-themed vintage hankies into my turkey planters:
 I found the brown one on the left, below in October:
And the honeycomb decorations you see in the next picture are new this year, as well:
I love the way they look up on top of our corner built-in hutch!
Gobble, gobble.

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

You have a nice collection. I never thought about adding any hankies but it really adds a little something to the mix.

Tina Dawn said...

Looks lovely. You really have quite a collection! Love T

Annette said...

Love all your turkeys! Great idea to add the hankies. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

farmlady said...

The little turkeys are wonderful. The decor is so festive and bright.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Sunnyana said...

What a colorful assortment you have! I especially like the Gurley candle turkeys and pilgrim like we had growing up.

Melanie said...

This post makes me smile! It's all fabulous. My favorites are the hankies in the planters and the honeycomb turkeys. Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!