Saturday, October 11, 2014

Patterns From The Past: McCall's 2425 - Cool Cats

These are definitely two cats I wouldn't mind finding on my back fence at night!
I mean - come on!
How completely adorable are they?
McCall's Pattern number 2425, from 1960:
Pretty darned cute - here's a close-up:
I found the pictures of them all sewn up in a vintage McCall's magazine.
 I love this photograph:
The back of the pattern:
And the instructions:
This has to be my favorite pattern for a stuffed animal toy that I have ever seen.

Definitely some pretty cool cats - and the dog (it's supposed to be a Chinese Foo dog, right?) is pretty great-looking, too!

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love them! I want to make them! Love T

Diane said...

Very cute indeed!

Sheryl said...

I love them too. Perfect for Halloween decorating.
Sheryl

obat herbal asam urat said...

hi,, just visit this site,, have a nice day :)