Sunday, May 25, 2014

What's Penny Wearing? #103 Mad Men Style Slinky Sexy Maxi

Penny is looking pretty good in this long vintage dress I found at an estate sale:
I think Megan Draper could totally rock this slinky, sexy, dress, made in a soft knit:
It has slits on the sides up to there:
I love the colors and the pattern of the fabric:
It's a good one:
Zips up in the back:
Maxi length and oh, so sleek and stylish:
I like it with this vintage necklace, too:
Nice.
This season's last episode of Mad Men airs tonight. 
I am looking forward to it.
But then after that, we have to wait months and months to see the final episodes of the series.
 I don't like that part!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Lovely dress Penny. Love T

Unknown said...

OMG that is the GREATEST dress e-v-e-r!! Love love love!!

farmlady said...

Very nice. The dress doesn't look like anyone every wore it.
The necklace is perfect with it.