Friday, January 17, 2014

Cloudy No More

Hi: Sis Lori Here:
I have been busy with a new job that takes me a little ways from home and I am driving more at night.
I hate driving at night, but have been lucky that we have had unusually nice weather for quite a while and no rain to speak of. I was wondering why I could not see very well while driving. Well, here is what my headlights looked like, duh!!! That plus a low beam bulb was out. Now, how does one know that if you are always the driver???? So, having a few days off, I got some help and here is what we did:
This is the before:

This is the product I used, purchased at an Auto Parts Store, so with that and an electric drill, oh, and a new bulb for the lo beam, actually I bought 2 and just replaced both:
Here is the after!!!!! I think I will be seeing much clearer now while driving at night! What a difference!!!!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Amazing! I am so glad you did that, you will be a lot safer. Love T

Candice said...

I didn't even know there was such a thing to clean headlights. Now I know. What a helpful post today!

Protector of Vintage said...

Oh, thanks for the tip! We have an old Camry. The headlights always seem dim. We have tried everything to correct the situation....new bulbs, new covers, cleanings, adjustments, trips to the dealer. We'll try this product.