Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Latest Of The Ladies #1, Miss Emerald Tripplehorn

A limited series of three, these posts will feature my newest "ladies" for my collection.
First up - I nearly fell over when I found this gorgeous gal on eBay - the first one I have ever seen in this color, and pristine in her original BOX, to boot!
Are you kidding me? Oh, yeah.
Had to have her. Sorry, but I just really did.
She is utterly fabulous.
Play me a tune, honey - I can listen all day.
And I'll be happy to sing along.
Happy as a lark.

5 comments:

Jill said...

She is pretty darn cute!!!

Tina Dawn said...

They seem to be lining up at your door. Great find. Love T

Tami Von Zalez said...

Isn't SHE adorable?

You are the reason I collected one of those cutie Christmas angels last year.

Rob and Monica said...

Nice find! (Rob)

Georgia Peachez said...

I have this in a different colorway and it is one of my favorite things, ever.