Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bedrooms From Seventeen Magazine - The 60's

I LOVE perusing every single detail of these vintage bedroom layouts from Seventeen Magazine, and in every photo I see things that I would love to come across ( in a thrift store one day?), whether it be furniture or decorative accessories, linens, wall decor, artwork, lamps, desk accessories, organizers -  almost anything!
I hoped you might enjoy checking these rooms out, too!
 I don't even have the time today to go through every picture and tell you all of the things I am crazy about....
....but if you read this blog with any regularity, you may already have a good idea on your own of what items strike MY fancy.
I think you KNOW I love color!
 Vintage coolness.
 So, feel free to chime in with your comments....
And tell me what  ( if there is anything) YOU love!?
(P. S. That's a Vera Neumann scarf on the wall in the picture above!)

5 comments:

Diane said...

Love the bright colors! So cheery!

Tina Dawn said...

That's what my old house from yesterday needs, a shot of color! Great fun rooms. Hope you have the time someday to show us a little closer. Love T

Heidi Ann said...

I wish I could Tina, but those aren't my magazines this time! I wish they were.

Anonymous said...

Hello there, Heidi!

I always loved 17 magazine!

What fun rooms! Are those wicker suitcases mounted to the wall? ♥

Laura said...

Hi Can you tell me what issue the very last bedrrom was in,Thanks