Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What to Write???

What happens when you are a blogger and you get writer's block?

I have nothing to say.

I will have plenty to say tomorrow, but today I feel there is an absolute blank in the story of my life.

All the many ideas that swirl around in my brain refuse to stand still and to form themselves into a shape I can capture and paste onto the screen.

I did my usual search through my photographs... no one wants to hear about this... no one would be slightly interested in that... I don't even care about any of these...

I saw a very old friend the other day and we had so much to say we forgot to eat lunch until it was almost time for dinner...  I was interesting that day, what happened?

I promised my little sister Heidi I would write a post every Wednesday, otherwise I would have just slept in this morning. Even my half-remembered dream about losing my keys was more fascinating than this.

Come on Tina, at least pull out a picture, and let's end this, and put us out of our misery.


See ya next week when hopefully the creative writing fairy will sprinkle me with a bit of inspiration.

5 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Thanks for posting, Tina - but you know I would understand if you just plain couldn't do it.
I can't seem to manage doing it the other six days of the week lately, either. So I get it.
Believe me.
It's all good. :)

Tami Von Zalez said...

Hi Tina - why not join in with a September photo challenge? Here is one I would recommend.


http://zivainferno.blogspot.com/2013/08/no-youre-not-having-nightmare-this-is.html

Lorlore said...

I loved reading your post about nothing!!!! Oh, and love the photo, too!!!!

Jill said...

I know how you feel, it happens!

Andy's Attic said...

I've had writer's block for months now. I do my Friendship Friday post and that's about all I can think of that anyone would care about!! You aren't alone on this one. :>)
Annette