Friday, August 9, 2013

Just Us Chickens

Nobody here but us chickens today.
I love all of these colorful designs.

 The yellow and blue chickens are tiles that were found inside two of those vintage cast iron trivets. I think I may end up spray painting the trivets. The tiles were loose and need to be glued back in, anyway.
 At the thrift store where I found them, it appeared as though somebody's kitchen had been cleaned out - and they had to have collected chickens. I got the feeling that I may have missed out on some other great things. Oh, well - you win some you lose some, right?

The Portugal tile is a bit larger - no trivet with that one, just the tile.
Colorful, kitschy, kitchen chickens. Say that real fast five times.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great chickens, well traveled too, apparently. I love tiles, have a few I couldn't live without. Love T

Curtains in My Tree said...

I like the chickens and love to find kitchen stuff out thrifting around