Friday, August 2, 2013

California State Fair, Part Two: Animals Real And Imagined

From the State Fair - animals, today.
First up, some BIG horns:
And a couple of cutie pie alpacas:
You've got a little somethin' on 'ya, there, buddy. I wanted to pet him and get it off, but I didn't want to frighten him:
So, from the REAL animals, to the faux:
These were spectacular masks , made by Lilleah West, of Carmichael:
 A cool, colorful cockatoo, just for fun:
 And, last of all - these sweet works of art featuring kitty cats made me smile...
"Yellow Cat", by Cameron Yu of Alhambra, from the age 5-9 category. I can't even do something like this now, let alone when I was that young:
And the gorgeous "Orange Cat" , by Jessica Gutierrez, of Sacramento, in the 16-18 years category:
Great job, everyone.

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

I love the cat portraits! It reminded me too that I need to do one of Ishi. Love T