Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More Vera Bradley

Sister Lori here today: I don't shop too much, (I'm on a budget), except for some thrift shopping here and there, of course!!! But I wanted a nice cover for my iphone so decided to take a look at what the Vera Bradley store at The Fountains in Roseville had, one day, while nearby babysitting my adorable granddaughter.

 Of course they had a beautiful one I thought would work for me, and because it was October, Breast Cancer Awareness month, they let me pick a coupon for $5-$15 off. Of course, I only got the $5 one, but I thought that was great!!!
 And then they said to grab a cookie on the way out the door. Look at this gorgeous cookie with the flower on the icing!! It was definitely enjoyed, and eaten right away, by my dear grand daughter and myself. Vera Bradley has such a nice touch, always, with the packaging and extras they offer! Love them!!!



4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love your new cover! The cookie doesn't look bad. I still have (hoarder that I am) my plastic water bottle with the Vera accents that we got when you, Heidi and I went there years ago when they were first opened. Love T

Heidi Ann said...

Tina - how funny! I still have my water bottle, too! That's how cool I thought it was, and worth saving. That was four years ago, and I haven't been there since. That's a lovely phone cover, Lor. I'd say a visit to the Vera Bradley store is needed for me, in the very near future!

Tina Dawn said...

Yes, I agree, four years ago and that was the only time I've been there. It was fun looking at all the fabric patterns. I know our water bottles are collectibles! Worth at least $1! Love T

farmlady said...

That is a most beautiful cookie. Almost too pretty to eat.
I don't know what an iphone "cover" is but this is very pretty. (Is that why they are different colors?)
I didn't know that they had whole stores with Vera Bradley things in it either.
What fun!