Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Cute Gift Idea From My Retreat

Sister Lori here with another cute as can be gift idea from my Tahoe Scrapbooking retreat last month. This is a battery operated tea light all prettied up for a birthday. This one was made for my manager by another wonderful consultant Bren Yule. Isn't it adorable!!!!

                 
                There is a gift box on CTMH cricut cartridge to make, to fit it inside, for gift giving.



 I tried my hand at making a few very simple ones while at the retreat. There is just a scallop on top with a hole cut out for light, another scallop on bottom, [you have to cut a hole for the switch], and a strip glued around the side. I used coordinating paper packs and the Liquid Glass for an adhesive. Aren't they so cute!


3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

You are really branching out! It is not about just cards anymore, is it? Very nice. Love T

farmlady said...

What fun! These are adorable.

Heidi Ann said...

Those are so cute - sweet little birthday cakes!