Friday, May 4, 2012

Azaleas Again

I have written about our azaleas before - in fact, maybe every year - but I just can't help it! They're so pretty that I want to share.
The potted ones:


The ones along the driveway:

And the ones around the side of the house:

A closer view:

And the little orange one, below. We thought it was completely dead, but it came back. It's gorgeous, but unfortunately it is completely hidden behind the other larger bushes! It's just a little bitty thing now, but it will grow. We are still able to enjoy it , and it is SUCH a pretty color!

Hope you like 'em.

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, so colorful! I wish I could see them in person. Love T

★Carol★ said...

I would share these every year too, if they were mine! They're absolutely gorgeous, and I really had no idea that you could grow these in pots. You've got me thinking about trying this too!

jamie@midcenturymania said...

They are beautiful! I admire them on my drive to and from work every day.

farmlady said...

I never think to grow them here. The summer sun, I thought, would be too harsh for them.
Maybe I will find a place under the trees and try one.
Thanks for the post and the beautiful photos. I'm inspired.

farmlady said...

I never think to grow them here. The summer sun, I thought, would be too harsh for them.
Maybe I will find a place under the trees and try one.
Thanks for the post and the beautiful photos. I'm inspired.

yosemite faith said...

beautiful heidi - what joy it must bring to see them all around your house.