Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thrift Finds - Mostly Patterns

I have been finding quite a few patterns lately, so I thought I'd show them, along with a few other things I've found. We all love aprons, right?
A cute top from the 70's. and a dress and coat from 1969:

Holly Hobbie, and some sweet little transfers:

A Learn How book, and embroidery transfers with two of my favorite models on the front - Ingrid Boulting and Betsy Cameron:

A cute maternity pattern from the 70's, a pink syrup pitcher, and some great fabric with butterflies:

More apron patterns, which were, unfortunately, missing their envelopes when I found them!

Trays, more transfers and an unused birthday party paper tablecloth:

A gorgeous woven scarf, and two colorful belts or sashes:
And last, but not least, pretty tiger lilies in needlepoint:

More "thrifty" finds coming soon.....

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great finds! I like the maternity pattern and the trays the best. Love T

Tina Dawn said...

Great finds! I like the maternity pattern and the trays the best. Love T

Paul Duca said...

Why did these people buy the patterns and not use them in the first place? I figured when you do that, you've made a commitment to sew something.

Jill said...

I love those vintage patterns and transfers-- so cute!!
Hugs,
Jill