Friday, March 16, 2012

A Ladybug Birthday Party

Sis Lori here:
My granddaughter turned two last week:

The party theme was ladybugs. My daughter made the cupcakes and we both spent some time making the chocolate dipped ladybug pretzels:

We also dipped some marshmallows:

She bought some ladybug party supplies off the web:

More red and black party items:

I found these red flowers with black centers at Dollar Tree and she put Hot Tamales and black jelly beans in the vase for filler:

Their outdoor furniture just happens to have black and red cushions!

Here's the Birthday Girl opening her presents:

She was rockin' it with the guitar!!

She is such a cute little gal and good, too, just like her Mama was when she was young!!

It was really an enjoyable day with family and friends!

I'm planning to do another post soon about a day at Grandma's house...

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

What an adorable theme for a party for an adorable girl. Love the marshmallows the most. Love T

farmlady said...

I knew I was missing something not having a girl-grandchild. This is wonderful. Love the theme...
Especially the ladybug pretzels.
Cute post.
Happy Birthday to your grand daughter.

Vintage Coconut said...

The lady bug theme is so cute &
Your Granddaughter is adorable!!

Now you have got me thinking about pretzels. *hehe*

Heidi Ann said...

I wish I could have been there! I hate missing her parties!

Anonymous said...

This was really great and helpful in getting ideas for a ladybug party. THANKS