Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A few moments in the life of Luna, a siamese cat

Good morning. I am Luna, Tina's middle cat. I am 8 years old, and I am very lovely and soft. I spend a lot of time sleeping in various parts of the house, usually wherever I look the prettiest.
The other day my mom was sitting on her stairs taking pictures and I decided to come down and see what all the fuss was about.

I think she was taking pictures of her screen door again. It was a beautiful day, even though it is January, and the door was open, and the sun was shining.


I stopped for a little bit of scritch-scritch, which is what we call scratching around here.

Then I decided I wanted to go outside, so I made sure my mom noticed that I wanted her to open the door.

I am very subtle about my requests, I just usually look out and sometimes give her a begging look. I very rarely meow.

She used to just run over and let me out, but now since she is recuperating from hip surgery, she isn't as fast to do my bidding.

Waiting is hard, and sometimes I change my mind.

Never mind, I will find something else to do.

No, I want out and I want out now.

Come ON mom...

Oh boy, she's finally opening the door. I like this part, it is so exciting, after all the anticipation.

Off I go, out into the world, to see what I can see.

Hmmm, interesting smells out here on the porch. I am not sure what all that is about.

Mom, don't leave, I am not sure about this. Just wait, I might want to come back in.

I want in now, what are you waiting for? Open the door.

Come on, please? Do I have to meow?

I just don't understand what always takes so long.

Okay, let's come back in, it is probably time for a nap anyway.

Never mind, I am staying out. Thanks for being there at my beck and call, mom... Please be here when I want in, I will let you know when I am ready.

5 comments:

Lorlore said...

Decisions, decisions!!!!!

Heidi Ann said...

Luna is such a beautiful kitty!

nickarmadillo said...

Oh to live the life of a cat...

Jennifer D said...

Cats are just women in cheap fur coats!

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Beautiful! The kitty, the home, and the dear heart that watches over both. What a joy to read.
~Vickie~