Friday, January 27, 2012

Models From The 70's - Colleen Corby

It's really difficult for me to pick a favorite among the models I have been featuring in this series, but if I were pressed to do so, it might just have to be Colleen Corby. LOVE her.
From 1962:
1965:


An ad for Bobbie Brooks, 1969:
1971:
From Sears catalog, 1968:
Gay Gibson advertisement, 1969:

And for Bobbie Brooks again:
(Most images are from my Seventeen Magazines.)
I have already decided that I will simply have to do another post featuring each of the models I've already written about previously.
Since I have found additional images of most of them, I feel the need to share them with you!
I'll work on it.

8 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Love that nightgown and nightcap! Love T

Dawn said...

I remember her and always thought she was so pretty.
Dawn

Debbie V. said...

Keep these coming! I can remember wanting an outfit like that 1969 Bobbie Brooks with the knee socks. We had such great clothes and COLORS!

yosemite faith said...

bobbie brooks brings back lots of teenage memories.....

Tricks and Manners said...

You have such a great eye for recognizing these models! And these posts are my favorite on the whole Internet. :-)

Paul Duca said...

It's impressive how sophisticated she looks in the 1962 ad, but young and spirited in the later ones.

Paul Duca said...

In the words of John Cougar Mellencamp..."Let me dribble off those Bobbie Brooks and let me do as I please".

blackberry said...

I remember her!