Thursday, January 26, 2012

Finds in Green And Blue

Some of my nicest thrift store finds recently have been green and/or blue. Like the pretty vintage tea towel or runner, above. (I already had the blue pitcher, but they look nice together, don't they?).
I was happily surprised to find this vintage Cannon sheet, in one of my favorite patterns ever:
I have written about that pattern and it's pretty color combination before, and have also shown you this 70's advertisement:
The sheet I found doesn't even look like it was ever used, and it's a queen size flat - we may just use it on our bed this spring!
I also found this great shirt:
Isn't it a lovely floral fabric? I was SO happy when tried it on , and it fit!
This little dear, below, was an Etsy purchase from Beth. I love it:
And I also found three nice vintage linen napkins in another fabulous color combination:

Pretty stuff.

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great finds, love the tea towel, sheet and your shirt especially. Love T

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

I can almost feel the rush you must have had when you spied that sheet! Great finds all! I simply MUST get up that way as soon as the weather clears to do some picking.
~Vickie~

Andy's Attic said...

That tea towel is lusciuos and your pitcher is perfect with it!
Annette

yosemite faith said...

i remember those sheets well - saw them in the stores when they first came out.