Friday, November 18, 2011

What's Penny Wearing? #55 Black And White And Thrifted

Today, Penny is black and white and "thrifted" all over. The black tank under the shirt is from Chico's, purchased at a thrift store a while back. The white button-down shirt with black pin stripes was free on the clothes rack outside one of our newer thrift stores; it's from Esprit. Nothing wrong with it, except that it needed to be washed.
I can't get slacks on Penny, so I dressed it up with a simple black skirt instead - also thrifted.

The black and white bead necklace was in the jewelry lot my friend JoAnn gave me back in April.

Simple, classic, and cheap, er - I mean inexpensive!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I myself find nothing offensive in the word "cheap". Go for it Penny! You look like a million "inexpensive bucks! Love T

yosemite faith said...

i agree tina! i love that shirt. it is probably back in the day when i still LOVED esprit. good going heidi and penny.