Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vintage Levi's Made Cool For Summer


I cut off a couple of pairs of my husband's old, faded, torn and WORN dirty-looking-even-though-they're-clean work Levi's and dyed them a short while ago. So, they basically went from looking something like this...

...to this:

I couldn't do them in the washing machine, so I dyed them in a bucket outside - and I must say it was rather a pain in the butt!

But, in the end, it was worth it - because I absolutely LOVE the way they turned out!

So, you see, totally COOL for summer - in more ways than one!

5 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, what a great make-over! They do look cool! Have a fun day! Twyla

Tina Dawn said...

They look great! You are so full of good ideas. Love T

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Amazing!!!!

Heidi Ann said...

Thank you!

yosemite faith said...

great job heidi!