Sunday, June 19, 2011

What's Penny Wearing? #49 We're All About The Thrift!

It's all about thrifted tops today - and all of the accessories shown with them (bags, shoes, necklaces) are either from thrift shops as well, or were inherited, given to me by a friend or cost $1 or less. Most of these were found recently.
Green shirt from Coldwater Creek, matching Danskin shoes, and an handmade crewelwork ladybug bag (Lori found the bag for me.)
Blue and yellow tropical shirt, beads from my mother-in-law, and a bag I've had since high school!

Another tropical floral print in paler colors, with beads I believe were a gift, and thrift shop shoes:
Like-new white shirt (for 75 cents), the beads were a dollar, and thrifted, striped Keds:
Bright red tropical blouse, necklace from a friend, and a thrift shop bag:
Another 75 cent shirt, necklace from a friend, thrifted shoes, and another bag I've had for over thirty years::
Shirt and Vera Bradley bag from the same thrift store, on the same day. Tina passed on the blouse, and I was glad she did, because I love it. And SHE bought the bag, but then I traded her for something I had that she wanted. Too much pattern on pattern, you say?

Not for me - I like them together!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I like your pattern on pattern too! You are totally ready for summer now. Great finds and outfits. Love T

farmlady said...

This is great!.... How to look really good in thrift finds.
I'm amazed at some of these outfits you put together.
Where did you find all those great shoes? I never find good ones like that.

Heidi Ann said...

Hi farmlady! I believe all of the shoes were found at thrift stores here in Sonora. I always feel very lucky when I find a pair I like in my size!