Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Cat Bank Of My Dreams

I kind of fell in love with this great cat bank when I saw it over at 1950's Atomic Ranch House:

Yes, indeedy, I was smitten with that kitten. And so I went looking for another. The one below didn't sell for QUITE as much on eBay, but at around $45 including shipping, it was too much for me:
They reminded me of my Very Cool Cat - even though they are not made by the same company at all, and my Cool Cat is not even a bank:
Perhaps I will get lucky and fine another some day - one that I can actually afford.
Keep your fingers crossed for me, okay?

7 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

You know you will find your kitty bank, probably at a thrift store, and at your price. They will probably ask you to take it for free, just to get it out of their hair. That's the way our collectibles find us, like magic. Just ask and you will receive! Love T

★Carol★ said...

I have no doubt that you'll find your kitty bank! Now that you've put it out there, that you're looking for one, it will come your way. That's how it works for me, all the time!

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

I see this *kind* of bank on eBay often, and the cat one's were popular, so you will find yours, too!

Unknown said...

I love it in the pink...my fingers and toes are crossed for you, dee x

Deanna said...

How cute...I love the pink one. I hope you do find one dear. It was alot of money...I would have not bid on it either.

Deanna :D

Mabel and Zora said...

Cute kitties!

yosemite faith said...

ya know ya will - eventually. you also know how i am about anything 'cat'