Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Trees!

A very Merry Christmas to you one and all!
Today, I am simply sharing some of the trees in our home this year. My small white one, which is in the window of the front (guest) bedroom. It looks pretty even when the drapes are closed behind it:
But maybe prettier when they are open:
Sparkly peeks through the branches of our big living room tree:
(Because I didn't get a good picture of the whole tree!)
I decorated one of my wire trees all in pink this year, and it sits atop the dining room buffet flanked by two smaller tinsel trees with glow-in-the-dark icicles on them:

Here's wishing you the merriest of days!!

5 comments:

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Ohhh..your trees are so beautiful. Merry Christmas Heidi and thank you so much for the delicious cookies.

Emily said...

Lovely trees!! Merry Christmas!

Jennifer D said...

So very pretty, thank you.

yosemite faith said...

you know how to do christmas....and christmas trees! enjoy your holiday!

Tina Dawn said...

Lovely and colorful. I wish I could cuddle up in bed in the guest room and gaze at the tree. Love T